Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello from Bakersfield
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Although everything is on pause for now, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

There’s a great meetup group in Bakersfield that you should check out, @Troy Carroll is the contact.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @TOMB or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Kirk T

Atlost67

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Adolph
Last Name
Lostaunau
Member #

Hello from Bakersfield

Although everything is on pause for now, check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

There’s a great meetup group in Bakersfield that you should check out, @Troy Carroll is the contact.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @TOMB or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Cool thank you

Reactions: Narbob

Kirk T

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Tylosky
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6NIE
Service Branch
Army and Navy

Overland Bound Meetups

Hello Narbob,

I live in Palmdale CA, use to live in Kern county but now LA county. Can you please let me know who my regional director and member rep is?

Thank you,
Kirk
IMG_1052.JPG

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello Narbob,

I live in Palmdale CA, use to live in Kern county but now LA county. Can you please let me know who my regional director and member rep is?

Thank you,
Kirk
View attachment 151262
Your Member Representative is @Barclay and I’m your Regional Director. Please feel free to reach out to either one us if you have any questions.

Kirk T

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Palmdale, CA, USA
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Tylosky
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6NIE
Service Branch
Army and Navy
Thank you for the quick reply. I will reach out if need be. I am a weekend warrior when it comes to all this; wish I could do it full time. Pretty much all my time has been spent leaving off the trail from the 395. I love that highway and all it has to offer. My favorite so far has been the Crowley Columns.

Thanks,
Kirk