Enthusiast I

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Hard
Member #

BajaRack 2010-2020 $1,000-
Will deliver within 100 miles from Sacramento. Shipping is possible by UPS freight beyond 100 miles at approximately $130.00.

Last edited:

Edward Hard

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Hard
Member #

BajaRack 2010-2020 $1,000-
Will deliver within 100 miles from Sacramento. Shipping is possible by UPS freight beyond 100 miles at approximately $130.00.

This standard long rack (with mesh floor) will add much needed cargo space to your vehicle to tackle your adventures. The installation is done directly to the body frame without drilling, the outside frame is made of 1 inch tubing and the flooring with 1/2 inch cold roll steel tubing and 3/4 inch steel mesh.

This rack was designed around the 4 factory mounting positions on the roof of the vehicle without obstructing the operation of the sunroof, there is a cutoff on the floor of the rack to avoid interference with the roof antenna. No drilling required.

Attachments

Edward Hard

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Carmichael, CA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Hard
Member #

Hello,

Would this fit any SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2014?

TKS

Hello Roman:

I am doubtful as this is specifically designed for the Toyota 4Runner. If you are really interested I would recommend contacting BajaRack and inquire whether this model would fit your JEEP. I would not want to go out on a limb as say yes or no, without the manufacturer input.

Happy trails,

Eddie

Reactions: ROMÁN_OVERLAND_502

ROMÁN_OVERLAND_502

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

California, United States
First Name
Roberto
Last Name
Roman
Member #

Hello,

Would this fit any SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2014?

TKS

Hello Roman:

I am doubtful as this is specifically designed for the Toyota 4Runner. If you are really interested I would recommend contacting BajaRack and inquire whether this model would fit your JEEP. I would not want to go out on a limb as say yes or no, without the manufacturer input.

Happy trails,

Eddie