Ziv

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Ziv
Last Name
Brill
We are headed to Baja Feb 1st for 10 days, first time there and we are flexible with our plans but wan to do some off roading, hiking, hot springs etc. Anyone want to join? Any tips or places we must see?
Ziv

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Not sure how far your going but if you get to De Negro you must go on the whale watching if they are there. I did it in March and it was amazing to touch a whale in the bay. Lots of Missions all over the place. I have some of the places on video on my YT channel but they are bad quality as I was learning to fly my drone. Have fun

Ziv

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado
First Name
Ziv
Last Name
Brill
Not sure how far your going but if you get to De Negro you must go on the whale watching if they are there. I did it in March and it was amazing to touch a whale in the bay. Lots of Missions all over the place. I have some of the places on video on my YT channel but they are bad quality as I was learning to fly my drone. Have fun

Thanks, whale watching was on our "to do" list. Any recommended company?

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Thanks, whale watching was on our "to do" list. Any recommended company?
I don't remember the company, but its real easy to find, its the first tour company, restaurant with small rv park in back as you come into De Negro from north. Before the triangle with right turn into town. Have fun