Baja Christmas escape.

• HTML tutorial

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

Over Christmas My fiancé and I decided to escape to Baja for a little adventure and hopefully a warmer climate. Not that souther California climate is bad. So we packed up the jeep. Grabbed some extra jerry cans for gas and water and headed out the day after Christmas.

We headed down to Mexical to cross over. It was really easy. Don't forget to bring your passports and grab a Mexican tourist visa at the immigration office. The whole process was very easy and straight forward.

Our frist stop was San Felipe. In reality it is the next major (I'm loosely using the word major) city / town along the 5. There we had lunch at a small hole in the wall restaurant. It caught our eye from the whole chicken that was grilling on the BBQ out front. And yes it was amazing.

After lunch we headed back out of the San Felipe to Mike Skys Rancho.

_MG_3597.jpg

To be continued..

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

Mike Skys Rancho was nestled in between the valley of two mountain ranges. Which gives run off to fill their pool and presumedly their water supple. Even though it took nearly a hour to get out there in the jeep, it still drawers a crowd of OHV enthusiasts. _MG_3613.jpg The drive out there was some of the most beautify scenic drive we found in all of Baja. DJI_0097.jpgDJI_0107.jpg

Jroettele

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Anaheim, CA
Member #

The next day we made our way back to San Felipe. We were to meet up with Micheal (OB # 000) and a few other members. DJI_0115.jpgDJI_0118.jpg
After Lunch that day we found our camp site. Settled in the for the night. It was nice to reconnect with old friends and make new ones. I really enjoy looking at everyones rigs and getting ideas and inspirations for my own. San Felpie 1.jpg
We did have one casualty. A FJ curser pulling a trailer hit sand that was a little too soft.

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Sounds like an epic trip good for you & your fiancé. Thanks for sharing definitely on our list.