McCree

Rank 0

Contributor I

Indiana
First Name
Clayton
Last Name
Creason
Does anyone know of a replacement axle with a 5x150mm hub? I would like to swap the axle on my M116A2 to match my 2017 Tundra. Thanks,

fugi

Rank 0

Contributor I

US
Shoot this question to support/customer service at etrailer.com. They're pretty fast at responding. Good luck.

Reactions: M Rose

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Does anyone know of a replacement axle with a 5x150mm hub? I would like to swap the axle on my M116A2 to match my 2017 Tundra. Thanks,
My speculation is the tundra wheel center bore won’t fit over the axle hub. Good quality hub centric adapters can adapt the pattern and add enough thickness that the wheels fit. Your wheels probably have a high enough positive offset that it shouldn’t affect the track width too much.

smritte

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Ontario California
First Name
Scott
Last Name
SMR
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BI
I was able to order a 5X4.5 to match my TJ rims from Dexter. As @m_lars posted due to your Tundra hub size your probably going to run adapters. The axles aren't the issue, its the brakes and hubs. If you can get a hub assy that will work, their pretty cheap. Personally I would just run an adapter.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Get an axle and spring shop to build one. Mine, 3500#, cost $207.00CDN complete. Worth every penny they will build to whatever track and spring spacing you need.

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Get an axle and spring shop to build one. Mine, 3500#, cost $207.00CDN complete. Worth every penny they will build to whatever track and spring spacing you need.
If you are going to keep telling people to have a new axle built at least add the caveat that they must make sure their wheel of choice clears the hub of the axle. You may have gotten away with it, but not everyone else will. Someone is going to be very bummed if they order an axle the perfect track width and then find out they e got to use 2” of spacers on both sides just to fit their factory truck wheels.

Reactions: MazeVX