Atlanta Overland Bound Meet Up - 09/23/2017

• HTML tutorial

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

Coffee & Conversation at Sandy Springs Georgia Starbucks Coffee. Opportunity for those of us in the larger Atlanta Area to meet up and get to know one another. Those beyond the larger Atlanta Area are more than welcome to join in the fun as well. Also welcome are significant others, kids, even the mother-n-law!

View Rally Point
Reactions: k9sar

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Hi Keith,

I'm looking forward to it. Would you please share the address and meet time.

Cheers,
Tim

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

Hi Keith,

I'm looking forward to it. Would you please share the address and meet time.

Cheers,
Tim
Tim,

At the original post above, click on the tab labeled "View Rally Point Details" for all the specifics. Look forward to seeing you and everyone else there.

Keith

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

Understood. The plan is for this to be the first of many to come. The intent is to also move them around the metro area so everyone will have one close to where they live. And I suspect out of this will grow more meetups that are on the trail too. As we socialize and get to know one another, that is when the real fun begins.

Reactions: WillRunner

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

Understood. The plan is for this to be the first of many to come. The intent is to also move them around the metro area so everyone will have one close to where they live. And I suspect out of this will grow more meetups that are on the trail too. As we socialize and get to know one another, that is when the real fun begins.
Thanks for putting this event together, I look forward to meeting everyone this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app