AT tires

• HTML tutorial

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
Curious on y’all’s experiences w tires on full size trucks (tundra, Silverado, Sierra, ram, f150, titan)

Currently running BFG KO2s
Tread seems to be holding up decently after 20,000 miles. Will be satisfied if I get 50k out of them. Would love to know if there are ATs that people consistently stretch to 60, 70, 80k? Curious with y’all’s experiences on tread wear w what you’ve ran. Will help my decision for next purchase.

Seriously considering the AT tires by General, Michelin, and Nexen

Thanks for your input!

Reactions: 1811tactical

CJRK

Rank I

Contributor III

San Diego
After reviewing a lot of the info here, I have narrowed my focus down to the Falken Wildpeak AT3/W in a 235/75R17 size (mild lift with appropriate bumpstops). Seems to be a good overall bang for the buck and I look forward to reporting back after logging some miles around the Southern California/Arizona area.

gatorglenn6

Rank 0

Traveler I

Really like Falken wildpeaks and the cooper discoverer at3. My next set is going to be Hankook Dynapro ATM I know two people running them and can’t say enough good about them. And reviews are great to.

Pinion

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Brookings, OR, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Charles
Member #

What happens when you throw the RT series tires into the mix, Kenda Klever has 3 ply sidewall as well as greater space between the lugs.

Jkk

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Georgia
That’s the first time I’ve heard of that brand, guess I’ve got some research to do, thanks for mentioning it

Reactions: Pinion

Roam Bearded

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Ogden, Utah 84403, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Cramer
Member #

Really like Falken wildpeaks and the cooper discoverer at3. My next set is going to be Hankook Dynapro ATM I know two people running them and can’t say enough good about them. And reviews are great to.
I've been running the Dynapro ATM's on my Ram for about 15K miles and really enjoy them. Good traction on and off the pavement. No issues this winter on snow and ice and the tread is holding up well.