US West AT Overland Chaser Trailer 2016 in Los Angeles

• HTML tutorial

GTFO

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey y’all. Curt here. OB member #15977

It’s time to part with my 2016 Chaser trailer. The quick list of mods on it is as follows:

19-gallon water tank mounted above the axle.
Water pump to spigot outside, with an in-line water filter.
Clip-on sink, with Rotopax water jug to catch/recycle water.
Brand new Smittybilt Fridge w/cover.
Trojan Overdrive 31 AGM battery.
Lots of lighting both on and in the trailer, as well as below the Frontrunner tent.
Custom made awning bracket that allows many of options on where to out the awning.
Two sets of wheels/tires. One set with 33” Yokohama Geolandars on American Racing wheels, the other set is 37” BFG Mud Terrain KM2’s on AEV wheels. Includes the drums/spacers to do the switch.
Smittybilt fold-down stove table.
Victron MPPT solar controller with Bluetooth
Axe mounted inside rear tailgate.
A custom bulk head inside to separate the good stuff (camping gear) from the dirty stuff (tools, firewood, etc.)
L-channel run both sides of the interior with anchor rings for securing all cargo.
Frontrunner boxes.
Goal Zeo 100w solar blanket.
Snow Peak table with custom cutting board and reach-in.

Tons of other stuff. I don’t want to bore you with all the little mods I did on this trailer. In the end though, this is by far the most well thought out setup I’ve ever come across in the off-road trailer world.

I’m into it roughly $22k.

I’m asking $18k but pretty motivated to sell it so shoot me an offer!!

DM me and I can send you a link with about a million more pictures too. [emoji4]IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5331.JPGIMG_5253.JPGIMG_5117.JPGIMG_5112.JPG

Reactions: yak51 and Chadlyb

GTFO

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Heya Mike!

I have a Century Stove that sits rather nicely on the fold-down Smittybilt table, which is mounted to the side of the tongue box. Inside the tongue box I carry some of the 1lb green propane canisters. The stove then is just to the left of the fridge, which is just to the left of the clip-on sink I designed. Then the camp table goes in front of the sink (and just underneath the tent when it is deployed.)
All set up, the awning is over the stove/food prep area. It’s ridiculously efficient, tidy, and functional.

-Curt

GTFO

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hi, Mike here...I dont see a provision for a stove/propane. Does it have any?

Thx
Hey Mike, sorry I accidentally posted a new comment instead of a reply to this one. I also wanted to point out that the fridge pictured is my old ARB, but it has a brand new Smittybilt on it now. Here’s a bit better pic of the kitchen area. Plus one with it all lit up. IMG_5368.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

Reactions: Rx4Fun