Arizona Trails

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

AZ_4Runner

Rank V

Advocate III

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Pilguy
Member #

Here are some trails that I mapped out in Arizona. Hope this helps with exploring. I also have .gpx files if anyone needs those.

Attachments

Jeep jeeep

Rank 0

Contributor I

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
What day are you guys going? And as I remember reading up on it, don't you have to cross the river? Depending how deep it is?
Running on Saturday with AZ overlanders from Meetup. As far as crossing the river, you can if water levels permit to get to other beaches to hang out at or continue on to horseshoe dam which is a very cool place. When the water is running you can walk under the spillway. You can go back out the way you came (Bloody Basin) or come out in Carefree

Reactions: Rogeresson25

Jeep jeeep

Rank 0

Contributor I

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
S
Running on Saturday with AZ overlanders from Meetup. As far as crossing the river, you can if water levels permit to get to other beaches to hang out at or continue on to horseshoe dam which is a very cool place. When the water is running you can walk under the spillway. You can go back out the way you came (Bloody Basin) or come out in Carefree

Attachments

Rogeresson25

Rank I

Member I

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Esson
Member #

I would totally come but I have work Saturday, free on Sunday and Monday. I will have to check it out sometime soon! For meetups is there a certain group or forum for AZ?