Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

Upcoming Trail Run:
Cinders Camping
June 21st - 23rd
Flagstaff, AZ
Trail Leader: Kyle Winfree (email)

Join your fellow club members for a few days of cool weather in the tall pines, near flagstaff. The Cinders OHV area is a unique way to experience driving on a moon like environment, where volcanic activity eons ago left the area covered in "cinders" or "pumice" stone.

Join for a single day of driving, or camp out and enjoy the evening stars, campfire and s'more with your Land Rover friends.
More Upcoming Trails and events...
Casner Mountain

July 27

Sedona, AZ

Accessible only via permit, this trail near sedona has majestic views of Red Rock country. This trail is limited to 10 vehicles, due to permit.
July Meetings

July 11th

Phoenix / Tucson / Flagstaff

Join your fellow AZLRO friends for our monthly social gatherings. Summertime is a slower time for trails, and we enjoy some indoor merriment and libations.
Car Show

Oct 19th

Chandler, AZ

In conjunction with the Jaguar Club of Central Arizona , join us for their annual Concours D'elegance event, where we'll be featured along side our brethren from britain..

Copyright © 2019 AZLRO, All rights reserved.
You are a current AZLRO member or your membership expired recently enough to keep you on the mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
AZLRO
2330 W Parkside Ln
Suite G103
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Trying to entice some BC landies down to sunny Arizona, are you? :P Or perhaps you didn't intend to post in west bc forum?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Trying to entice some BC landies down to sunny Arizona, are you? :P Or perhaps you didn't intend to post in west bc forum?
I was just letting everyone know in the western US region what the AZLRO is up to in case anyone wants to join them on an outing. They are pretty active and know the best places in AZ to OB. Didn't know there was BC group..

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I see now I did post in the wrong place.
Oh well, maybe the BC landies would like to know what the Yanks are up to.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I see now I did post in the wrong place.
Oh well, maybe the BC landies would like to know what the Yanks are up to.
I'm sure they would. I know there's a strong contingent of Landies right here in Chilliwack. I watched a vid of them trying to ford the Fraser River to an island (which, amazingly, is apparently possible at certain times) They didn't make it, the crazy buggers lol it looked fun though. The first guy who tried it drowned his Defender, but they eventually managed to pull him out and I believe it started up once they cleared the cylinders.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I'm sure they would. I know there's a strong contingent of Landies right here in Chilliwack. I watched a vid of them trying to ford the Fraser River to an island (which, amazingly, is apparently possible at certain times) They didn't make it, the crazy buggers lol it looked fun though. The first guy who tried it drowned his Defender, but they eventually managed to pull him out and I believe it started up once they cleared the cylinders.
LOL, I've watched the Aussie videos and those guys are crazy. When the water goes over the hood the driver needs a snorkel too. I don't like water deeper than my hubs, that's why my name is Lanlubber (slang)...Cheerio