Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I wanted to share with you all about what a friend on IG posted up about the @wits.end pacifiers for the ARB. I picked up one of their pacifiers to keep any and all debris out of of the ARB Twin Compressor for when you trailing in dirt roads or trailing through mud. Fits perfect and snug inside the coupler and I will be adding a 6” 1/8th cable to the pacifier to secure it to the compressor to make sure not to loose it when airing up the tires after trailing. I definitely would suggest this if you have an ARB compressor and your air coupler is under the hood like mine or if you have your coupler on your bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Cool, cool, mine is in the nosebox on my trailer, so not as prone to catch dirt or debris, but I like this idea. I have similar for the quick-connect water fittings, but hadn't thought about it for the air.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Just a little update on the @wits.end pacifier for the ARB. I got me a piece of 1/16 cable crimp one side to the pacifier and the other to the compressor for some xtra security and to make sure I don’t loose it taking it off and on when airing up the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Steve and Truckee