Launch Member

Contributor I

Phelan California
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Holley
Member #

So this last saturday my fience and I took a trip to Anza Borrego State Park. If anyone lives close and has not gone yet, I would HIGHLY recomend going. We only had a short time and we visited Sandstone Canyon by way of Fish Creek. This trip took us several hours even the route total was only 26 miles round trip. Average speed of the trip was 20 mph over the open wash areas (we were forcing the suspension to do its job by going faster over the wash boards). There were small technical areas that are not very dificult for experienced drivers but great practice for beginners. There were a lot of people scattered throughout the trail, but it wasn't very crowded. We were able to rest assured that there were enough vehicles around that if we were to get a little too big for our briches there was someone there to pull us out. There are great photo opportunities if you need some really cool shots of your rigs. Based on the research I have done, you are able to camp just about anywhere within the park area.20180407_142844(0).jpg 20180407_133520.jpg

Last edited: