Anything Going on in NC in 2019?

• HTML tutorial

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

I am a new member here anxious to meet all of you. My wife and I love adventuring, trail riding, camping, hiking etc... and would love to see and meet folks from the Triad area or NC in general. We've been trail riding alone for so many years we'd love to have people to ride with. Let's get something going!

FYI, we are planning a camping trip to Fairy Stones April 12-14. Is anyone interested in meeting up then?

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

I am a new member here anxious to meet all of you. My wife and I love adventuring, trail riding, camping, hiking etc... and would love to see and meet folks from the Triad area or NC in general. We've been trail riding alone for so many years we'd love to have people to ride with. Let's get something going!

FYI, we are planning a camping trip to Fairy Stones April 12-14. Is anyone interested in meeting up then?
I'm in the area - Upstate SC - right up in the northeast corner of the state. I'm also new to the community. Plus I have a brand new rig that I am itching to get out there and put it to the test. It hasn't even made it to it's first oil change yet, but I have completed my lift, suspension, and wheel/tire upgrades. My only problem now - I have NO idea where to even take for a ride. I'm itching for a route to take!