Anyone snag any good Black Friday deals?

• HTML tutorial

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Is there really Any good Black Friday deals anymore ? Most companies just sell a couple items at a big discount in limited stock them jack up prices on everything else a little before then list the msrp that they never really sell at anyways then say it **% off so you feel like your getting a deal

Reactions: grubworm

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
picked up a new dometic cfx395dz and the redarc redvision bundle. With my recent Terraflex and Alu-cab purchases I think my card needs a break
I purchased a Dometic 95 dz and a Touring charging system from Redarc. Ran a 6ga. battery wire from aux. battery under the hood back to the rear of my 4Runner. Also a Goose Gear rear seat delete 100% I am pretty much done on the outside and now starting on the inside of my rig. Contemplating a brake upgrade as I plan on pulling a trailer.

Reactions: Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

Rank IV

Explorer I

Cherry Log, Fannin County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Fry
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4VYV
Service Branch
Air Force / Army
That’s a huge fridge in a 4Runner. We have a 4Runner too and running an Engel mt45 from our land rover days. Like 20 years ago haha. The dometic is going in our alucab canopy camper. Just gotta figure out a mounting solution since we can’t use the handles. Btw no one has the cover in stock. Only place I found with a discount and ability to back order was northridge 4x4. Like 30days out

Reactions: freak4life

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
That’s a huge fridge in a 4Runner. We have a 4Runner too and running an Engel mt45 from our land rover days. Like 20 years ago haha. The dometic is going in our alucab canopy camper. Just gotta figure out a mounting solution since we can’t use the handles. Btw no one has the cover in stock. Only place I found with a discount and ability to back order was northridge 4x4. Like 30days out
I have the cover, REI had it when I ordered the fridge. Yes it is large but my plan is to pull a trailer with most of the gear, the fridge and the dog will be the only thing in the back, removing the two rear seats will expand the room. I retire soon, 1.5 years or less so I am planning on a month at a time in the field. That requires a larger fridge.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I grabbed a deal from an individual on Facebook. I got an ARB and gears for my jeep. I am fabricating up a full width Dana 44 to replace my current narrow Dana 44 with a Detroit Locker. At the same time, I am also adding rear disc brakes with a parking brake that does not use those funky little internal brake shoes.

Last edited: