Blackey

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
White
I’m thinking of setting up a breakfast at a local restaurant if your interested. It will be to introduce ourselves to those that we do not know first and foremost. The second will be to plan a further run that works for everyone hopefully. Then if we get out in time we will head up in the Lincoln National Forest and take a short day trip for fun or we might do soedesrt wheeling in dry canyon or will be open to new ideas from those with better knowledge of the area mine comes from agia and other online sourges.

if there’s any interest please let me know here if no response I assume no one can make it on such short notice and we will try and comr up with a future date that works f all. Tyia

Reactions: USStrongman

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Good luck. With more notice I coud ahve made this... but alas I am going to the Texas Tech football game. Drop me a line if you plan any other events. I will help you promote it and will make it out myself.

Blackey

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
White
Good luck. With more notice I coud ahve made this... but alas I am going to the Texas Tech football game. Drop me a line if you plan any other events. I will help you promote it and will make it out myself.
I will and will be planning another event in the future not sure of the date but the meeting will be a bunch to see who’s really interested and start planning the big trail event. Then we may go check out something we can do and get back same day. Sorry for t;he short notice but I was hoping to get a few locals together to meet them then a ride afterwards. Be seeing you.

Reactions: USStrongman