Anyone have recommendations for Good quality Cloth seat covers?

• HTML tutorial

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Hello all

My 97 Tacoma with 300+k on the odo and the SR5 sport bucket seats, developed a wear hole in the back of driver's seat. Around here I can only seem to find neoprene or velour covers, one store had cloth but they were black/white/grey Real tree camo print and the other ones were old style jungle camo in blue/purple/black pattern. I'd like to stick with Cloth over leather/pleather/neoprene since my truck has no AC and summer is coming. Also would prefer as close to standard tan color/look if possible.

Anyone have any suggestions. I see lots of places online with prices ranging from $50-over $300 for 2 seat covers. Add more $ for headrest covers. No way of knowing if any are any good. For less than $300 I can probably go to the wrecking yard and get a replacement set of seats.

Boort

Last edited:

Chief Indy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Camby, Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Service Branch
Army
There is a seat cover company that uses carhartt duck material. I have not seen the actual cover in person but we have all seen the carhartt jackets and that material is on point

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I'm running generic seat covers bought out of oreillys, or auto zone. They've held up pretty well for a couple years, but I can tell the thinner sides are wearing out. But they're as cheap as you go.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I installed some of the CoverCraft Carhart covers about 3 weeks ago.. Front seats only.. I really like them soo far..'16 Tundra SR5 dc.

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

A few years ago, I went with Shear Comfort, which were highly rated. I was VERY disappointed. Poor fit, faded, did not wear well, hard to clean. I now have CalTrend, but I go plather. VERY Happy with these. Really good fit and finish. I would check their web site.

JaimyMac630

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Rescue, California, USA
First Name
Jaimy
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

I put some Dickies brand Seat covers on my Disco last month. They're great, tough and fit well. Bought them at O'Reilly's for about $50.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk