Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Kind of new to the hobby. We are looking for cool folks to meet up with, tag along, and learn from.

Let me know if there are any events or meetups I can get in on. Thanks!!!

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Kind of new to the hobby. We are looking for cool folks to meet up with, tag along, and learn from.

Let me know if there are any events or meetups I can get in on. Thanks!!!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Sorry you missed our monthly meetup today. We have a LA meetup every third Saturday each month. You’re welcome to join us at Common Space Brewery in Hawthorne. The location is family friendly.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

US West - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Barclay or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: keith.gowan

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Yep, I'll be checking out the calendar and will attend the next meetup. Thanks for the good info Narbob, and welcome to Mac903!

Reactions: Narbob

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Sorry you missed our monthly meetup today. We have a LA meetup every third Saturday each month. You’re welcome to join us at Common Space Brewery in Hawthorne. The location is family friendly.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

US West - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @Barclay or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob
Not sure if you recall, but the wife and I showed up with the stock GX460 to one of the recent meetups (January?). Anyway, wife and I finally pulled the trigger on a jeep. 2020 Rubicon Recon. We took it out to Borrego and the Salton Sea last weekend, only got into some of the wash trails, so nothing too serious. Long story short, we love the damn thing. But, I blame you for reinforcing my wife's wild hair. Can't wait until the next meetup.

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Not sure if you recall, but the wife and I showed up with the stock GX460 to one of the recent meetups (January?). Anyway, wife and I finally pulled the trigger on a jeep. 2020 Rubicon Recon. We took it out to Borrego and the Salton Sea last weekend, only got into some of the wash trails, so nothing too serious. Long story short, we love the damn thing. But, I blame you for reinforcing my wife's wild hair. Can't wait until the next meetup.
Congrats!!! We should be starting the meetups soon and we’ll try to get some day trips together.

keith.gowan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Omaha, NE, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Gowan
Member #

Congrats!!! We should be starting the meetups soon and we’ll try to get some day trips together.
Can't wait! We are rolling up to Big Bear this weekend. Not sure what will be open - but it will be nice to get away again.