Another PNW Taco

• HTML tutorial

pacificnorthtaco

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello! Josh here - I've been ghosting around the forums for a bit, but wanted to finally make a little post since becoming a true member. My goal is to be more active in the forums/local groups this summer!

My truck is a 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport. Currently my 'main things' are KO2's on stock wheels (with Stealth's in the garage!), have front to back Frontrunner trays, and a CVT Shasta over the shell. Hoping to make a build post to keep track since I'm usually not organized on this stuff.

28336281_10156297443383896_6247667278877771323_o.jpg
26910657_10156166981048896_6150538011632092923_o.jpg

Excited to meet some members and hopefully get out and about with some.

Cheers!

Reactions: Chadlyb

BigRedDog

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Cam
Last Name
Clifford
Member #

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a great start with a very capable rig

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to OB!! imagine that another Taco In the PNW? had a meet up in Portland last month and out of 112 vehicles the majority where Toyotas so you are in good company up there. The Seattle area has a great meet up hope you have checked it out on the meet up thread.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello! Josh here - I've been ghosting around the forums for a bit, but wanted to finally make a little post since becoming a true member. My goal is to be more active in the forums/local groups this summer!

My truck is a 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport. Currently my 'main things' are KO2's on stock wheels (with Stealth's in the garage!), have front to back Frontrunner trays, and a CVT Shasta over the shell. Hoping to make a build post to keep track since I'm usually not organized on this stuff.

View attachment 51126
View attachment 51127

Excited to meet some members and hopefully get out and about with some.

Cheers!
Hello Josh and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures...nice set up