Am I in another dimension.?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Lanlubber

Rank V

Traveler III

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
in layman's terms: google has a really smart computer and enough collected data on us all to be able to predict things we will say and do in the future.
You don't say ? If they know that, they know more than I do. I'm not a creature of habit like you guys.

MidOH

Rank V

Traveler III

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham Callsign
YourHighness
Yep, not a raisin.

That's likely Biden's prostate. Easy to figure out. Just roll it into a kids school, and see if it tries to molest anyone.

Ghost

Rank V

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

I am finally reading 1984... cannot believe I waited this long.
Hard to believe it was written in 1948.... some of it is only just reality today.
View attachment 118055
Animal Farm next.
1984 was required reading when I was in high school. We actually read it in 1984. Even then some of it seemed like it was happening but nothing compared to today.

As for Animal Farm I think that was freshman year we dissected the entire story as part of a history class. Not sure how it would be interpreted in the classroom today?

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”

grubworm

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Louisiana, USA
First Name
mike
Last Name
c
Member #

1984 was required reading when I was in high school. We actually read it in 1984. Even then some of it seemed like it was happening but nothing compared to today.

As for Animal Farm I think that was freshman year we dissected the entire story as part of a history class. Not sure how it would be interpreted in the classroom today?

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”
Fahrenheit 451 was another one that we had to read and is similar in scope.
Youre right, 1984 does seem to be coming to reality...

Reactions: Lanlubber and Ghost

Ghost

Rank V

Pathfinder I

North Bonneville, WA, USA
First Name
Trever
Last Name
M
Member #

Fahrenheit 451 was another one that we had to read and is similar in scope.
Youre right, 1984 does seem to be coming to reality...
Yes we did too. My kids aren’t that age yet but I wonder if the will be required reading? Not that it matters, they are both readers and we own all three of those books along with a bunch more classics.