Launch Member

Member I

Oahu, Hawaii, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
Holt
Member #

Hello everyone! New member here from Oahu, Hawaii. I know overlanding usually consists of these long trips over great distances but on Oahu we don't have the means for that. The other islands do have somewhat more to offer and that's where I will be taking my rig, hopefully once a year in the years to come. My son is 2 years old so I am also waiting for him to get a little older before I start making plans to take him, my girlfriend and myself on annual trips to the states with my truck for some real overlanding!
Hope to meet a few of you in the future!

Attachments

Reactions: roots66 and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello everyone! New member here from Oahu, Hawaii. I know overlanding usually consists of these long trips over great distances but on Oahu we don't have the means for that. The other islands do have somewhat more to offer and that's where I will be taking my rig, hopefully once a year in the years to come. My son is 2 years old so I am also waiting for him to get a little older before I start making plans to take him, my girlfriend and myself on annual trips to the states with my truck for some real overlanding!
Aloha and welcome to the OB crew....good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Welcome to the group/family.

To date myself I went to a couple of Carter Festivals - 1972 and 1973 and did some Overlanding there while in the Corp.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Aloha, I hope to see you on a trail out here some time!
You might want to use the map and see who else is in your area that might want to meet up.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.