CA Prairies Canada All Missions Overland Trailer For Sale

• HTML tutorial

Overland A Far

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Member #

For sale is an overland trailer. Home built that we used for extended trips to the US and far north of Canada. Designed to be towed by a Tacoma or 4 Runner. 5 feet 6 inches wide X 10 feet long with front compartments with slide out drawers for storing equipment. My expedition Snow Master fridge fits on passenger side. Front box holds battery, solar controller, switch panel and room for storage. Rear deck set up to carry an ATV (Erickson tie downs). Rack system is aluminum to add ability to carry and cover equipment. Top racks designed to hold jerry cans, generator, tools boxes and my Awning enclosures. NOTE: the equipment you see in the photos is not included! What is included is the Rhino awning, tag a long tent, 3 enclosure panels and the grey storage box in the back. Can sell without the awning and gear. The top rack has numerous tie down points for kayaks or in this case my 12 foot inflatable boat. Light weight but sturdy trailer, last trip was to Joshua Tree Park and Palm Desert last February - tows easy, good rubber!. 2200 pound axle. Also has a 12 gallon under belly water tank with a 12 volt pump. Lights on the interior and rear. Asking $3250 US.
Located in Alberta, Canada but can easily export. I will be at the North West Overland Rally later this month. Selling because I am building another rig.

Attachments