Parole, MD, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SVJ
I installed a suspension lift. On the front I installed SPC upper control arms, Radflo 2.5 coilovers with 650 Med/HD springs, and Nissan camber bolts. I also trimmed the coil buckets so the ball joint will clear them even if adjusted all the way in. In the rear I installed a Deaver add-a-leaf and Bilstein 5100 shocks. I got an extra 2 inches in the rear, and 2.5 inches in the front. I'm researching tires now, so that will be the next thing to go on the truck.

20210609_185236_1200.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: summervijx

summervijx

Rank V

Advocate III

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Summerville
Member #

Is that a Diamondback tonneau on the back? If so, how do you like it? I've been considering either this, or the Decked system, as I tend to need to carry people in the cab, and need space to put stuff like roadside emergency kit, first aid kit etc, but don't have enough room in the cab. Also don't want to leave it out in the open, and a truck box doesn't allow for enough security (easy to remove).

GreyMatter

Rank V

Advocate I

Parole, MD, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SVJ
Is that a Diamondback tonneau on the back? If so, how do you like it? I've been considering either this, or the Decked system, as I tend to need to carry people in the cab, and need space to put stuff like roadside emergency kit, first aid kit etc, but don't have enough room in the cab. Also don't want to leave it out in the open, and a truck box doesn't allow for enough security (easy to remove).
It is a Diamondback cover, and I really like it.

GreyMatter

Rank V

Advocate I

Parole, MD, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SVJ
I got some new tires: Bfgoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 in LT285/75R16.

20210618_195008_front.jpg
20210618_195032_1200.jpg

Last edited:

GreyMatter

Rank V

Advocate I

Parole, MD, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SVJ
Looking great! I see a good Fronty build, I sub. I love how the truck has progressed. This is pretty much how I want to build mine, with a few differences. :blush:
Thanks! Little by little she'll get there.

GreyMatter

Rank V

Advocate I

Parole, MD, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Turner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SVJ
Installed some Carhartt Precision Fit seat covers, a ProClip cell phone mount with Scosche Qi wireless charging holder, and a visor organizer.

20210809_175410_1200.jpg