Launch Member

Influencer I

Long Island, Ny
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Rom
Member #

hello everyone, i am not sure if someone has posted this before, ive searched forums but havent seen anything, my question is, where should i put a air tank on my pickup truck? safe spot? what if it rolls around by mistake and hits hard, will it explode? thanks in advance im just not positive about keeping a small air tank on my truck

DanR

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Silverdale, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Air tanks, like any other cargo, should be secured before you drive. This minimizes the risk of any damage caused. The bed is the best place for cargo, keeping it separate from passengers. If you are worried about the tank of compressed air, you can opt for a quality air pump. You can keep it under your back seat, and it takes up less space!

Reactions: Louie559

Louie559

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Long Island, Ny
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Rom
Member #

Air tanks, like any other cargo, should be secured before you drive. This minimizes the risk of any damage caused. The bed is the best place for cargo, keeping it separate from passengers. If you are worried about the tank of compressed air, you can opt for a quality air pump. You can keep it under your back seat, and it takes up less space!
thank you for the response i will look into that, thanks again