Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Only around 30 days to go for this show, Hope you are all getting excited :grinning:

Hopefully a little less rain this time will be nice but will see what happens,
I'm just waiting for confirmation back from the Show to have a "Club" area again like back in April

I should be heading up quite early on the Friday with some luck so you should be able to spot the OB Flag flying once I've pitched up

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

All confirmed!
We have a pitch in the Club area for those who are attending like we did back in April,
Just look out for the OB Flag flying and pitch up with everyone

See you there!

Spurs14

Rank 0

Contributor II

Uk
Hi everyone think I’ve managed to get sat off work so hoping to make it up sat morn and camp over be good to see everyone there

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hi everyone think I’ve managed to get sat off work so hoping to make it up sat morn and camp over be good to see everyone there
Great work! See you there :)

Look out for the OB flag flying as that is where camp will be setup - all being well with the ex hurricane lingering around lol

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

If you coming to Overland Show at Stratford upon avon via M6 on the WEEKEND - there is a section being closed off due to a Bridge being demolished
Both the northbound and southbound carriageways of the M6 will be shut between junction 14 (Stafford North) and Stoke-on-Trent (junction 15) from 8pm on Saturday (September 22) for up to 24 hours (into Sunday September 23) while the Creswell Home Farm bridge over the motorway is demolished
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/m6-closed-24-hours-bridge-2019130