Launch Member

Contributor III

New Holland, PA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Ervin
Member #

When you say fishing is that bring my long 12' surf rod? Or I have my bass gear? Or is there rental? I love to fish and want to have the right stuff. I can call some bait shops in the area and google also.

Obscure Medic

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Havelock, NC, USA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Askew
Member #

My family and I are already going to Cape Lookout the 28th of May for 4 days or I'd definitely love to join. Enjoy everyone!

A&W

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Rockingham N.C.
Member #

Most people are content with renting a beach house for a week. We're not. Portsmouth island is accessible only by ferry and contains no roads. 4X4 is required as all roads are made of sand. This adventure may not be too extreme, but all who come will enjoy it. On Sunday the 18th we'll meet up and get ferried to the island. From there we'll engage 4X4 and find a suitable campsite for our group. From then on we'll spend the days fishing, swimming, touring the historic town, ripping through the back trails, and relaxing. All are welcome for some or part of the trip. Just plan on camping with the group and getting to know some new people.
Geez, I need to watch the rally points more. Just got back 3 days ago.. =/

djasinski

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Christiansburg, VA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Jasinski
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB3KDD
what are the details of the ferry. is the ferry already arranged, or do we need to arrange our own ferry? I am interested but I thought that you getting a ferry to Portsmouth required very early notice