Resolved Activation code seems to be missing.

• HTML tutorial

Hazelwoodjr

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Quarryville Pennsylvania
Member #

I tried to send and email and a message before I bothered anyone on here. For some reason my activation code is missing. I tried to refresh it, and open it up in a different format but nothing worked. I even tried to highlight the area via computer haha. As you can guess that didn’t work either.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I tried to send and email and a message before I bothered anyone on here.
Not a problem, Larry! I just activated your account, so you should have the member banner under your name on the forum, and access to the Member specific features. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: Michael

Sir Tmac

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Shreveport, LA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
McArthur
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Same issue here, I didn't get an email with an activation code. I tried to email, but haven't got any information. Any help is appreciated! Member# 14802

Dave H.

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Pittsgrove Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hitchner
Member #

Hey, I signed up for the membership yesterday. I’m having the same issue, no code in my email. Tried emailing and too and didn’t get anything, any help would be awesome! Member 14835

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey, I signed up for the membership yesterday. I’m having the same issue, no code in my email. Tried emailing and too and didn’t get anything, any help would be awesome! Member 14835
gotcha covered. aaaaaaaaaaaand there!