Resolved Account Temporarily Locked

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

sabjku

Rank VI
Supporter

Influencer I

Alexandria, VA
Member #

I’m getting “your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts” when trying to login on Explorer or Mozilla on my laptop. However, I have no problems logging into the app.

twiget

Rank III

Advocate I

On the Road
Member #

I'm having the same problem. I can log in via my home computer and my phone. When I try to log in via my work computer I get the "Your account has temporarily been locked" error message too.

I've waited a day and nothing has changed. I've cleared the cache on my browser (chrome) and that didn't change anything either.

Michael

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Influencer II

Dublin, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
I'm having the same problem. I can log in via my home computer and my phone. When I try to log in via my work computer I get the "Your account has temporarily been locked" error message too.

I've waited a day and nothing has changed. I've cleared the cache on my browser (chrome) and that didn't change anything either.
Hi there - this is an issue we are currently working on. Please let me know if it continues to be an issue!

Reactions: sabjku