About | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

About

Discussion in 'Overland Bound Meetups' started by Michael, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Michael

Michael Rank VI
    Staff Member Founder 500 Member Supporter

Member #:

Ham Callsign:
    KM6YSL
    Map
    #1 Michael, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
    Mike W likes this.
  2. mmnorthdirections

Staff Member Moderator Founder 500 Member Supporter +

Member #:

Map
    The first two paragraphs say it all Michael. Thank you friend!

3. Jay Boatright

Jay Boatright Rank 0

Map
    Kind of stumbled across this group while searching YouTube on videos of how to repair clutch issues. Thought I would check this out and looking into possibly becoming a member. I this a one time member fee? Still working on navigating the site. I have always wanted to attend an outing like you promote but have never pulled the trigger. Looking forward to getting to know more about the group and with any luck get out and start enjoying the outdoors again. Need to get the 93 Jeep Wrangler off road worthy :) Cant wait to start picking the brains and gathering other's expert knowledge about how to better upgrade the old Jeep!!

Chadlyb likes this.