Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and honestly not the best with forums, but I am very excited to be a part of this community and really do my best to bring together my love for the outdoors and camping with my vehicle and be able to get out there and explore!

Looking forward to meeting meny of you and the adventures to come!

Phil from Austin,.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Phillip , welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups . There is an occasional meet up around Round Rock so keep an eye out.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Threat_Leveled_Midnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Thanks so much! I managed to find out what region I was in and that there was a meet up inn Round Rock, but I couldn't figure out from there how to join / interact with other OB members in my area. I really appreciate how great this community is!

Reactions: 7YODA5

7YODA5

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Texas, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6CHI
Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and honestly not the best with forums, but I am very excited to be a part of this community and really do my best to bring together my love for the outdoors and camping with my vehicle and be able to get out there and explore!

Phil from Austin,.
Hey, welcome from North Texas! I’m pretty new here too but it’s easy to get your bearings.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Phil from Austin,.
Hello Phil and welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.