Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Come on out and spend a Saturday out getting to know other Overland Bound members from all across North & South Carolina! This is the perfect way to get together, make connections, talk rigs, and share stories. Whether you drive a lifted Wrangler on 37's or a stock Subaru Outback, all are welcome!

We will start out with a "Rigs & Coffee" type atmosphere. It's a very relaxed hangout time just to meet one another, look at other members vehicles, and talk projects. After a while some will be going into Uwharrie and hitting the trails! Everyone is welcome but no one is obligated. (More trail information below see "RALlY POINT DETAIILs) Around lunch we will be having lunch @ ART LILLEY MEMORIAL CAMPGROUND, please bring your own food, and means of cooking it. BYOB. (drink responsibly please)

DETAILS:
WHO: OLB Members & friends
WHEN: August 12th, 9:30 AM
WHERE: Uwharrie National Forest
WHO MUCH: $5 Trail Passes

CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Feel free to bring kids and dogs! If you bring your dog please keep them on a leash at all times and they MUST BE FRIENDLY! Leave your psychopath dogs at home. Keeping your dog on the leash will prevent them from getting hurt by moving vehicles.

TREAD LIGHTLY: Stick to the trails! Please do not get too creative try to start a "new line" through the trails.

please refrain from throwing down trash and leaving any trace of us being there. We not only represent Overland Bound but also the offroading community as a whole, please do not ruin our access to public trails like Uwharrie by being a slob. Bring a garbage bag for your trash.

View Rally Point
Reactions: OverlandxjRon

NC4RNNR

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Winston Salem
Member #

Sorry I missed this but I just joined. Would love to run out to Uwharrie again. Anyone headed to Overland Expo East?

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

NC/SC members I was wondering if there was a good amount of public or open space to explore or do you need to travel a long distance before getting into public land? NC is top of the list for states for relocation just didn't want to end up in a state where most of the land is private (Like Texas)

GunDude

Rank V

Influencer II

NC/SC members I was wondering if there was a good amount of public or open space to explore or do you need to travel a long distance before getting into public land? NC is top of the list for states for relocation just didn't want to end up in a state where most of the land is private (Like Texas)
Welcome! I would say most land in NC/SC is Posted(private). There is National Forest with many fire roads, and rural Ed’s to explore. I thinks it just a sign of the times. The population is growing and people do not want to get sued if you hurt yourself on their property.

Reactions: 1derer