Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Just back from the 4x4 Expo. Really liked the new venue. Caught up with a couple of people from OB but in case any one is interested, here are some of my photos.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Hope you got a good discount of paul (west coast) for the advertising tim , looks a good venue could not get there myself See he got the ranger kitted out , this show could grow in to some thing substancial in the coming years. Some big players turned up FLATDOG , TUFFTREC

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Haha, will have to check that out! That Ranger is a good looking truck. Tuff-Trek seem to be getting bigger with every show. Have friends that use their tents and are very happy with them.

Last edited:

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Haha, will have to check that out! That Ranger is a good looking truck. Tuff-Trek seem to be getting bigger with every show. Have friends that use their tents and are very happy with them.

There toyota fanatics. Landcrusiers. 80 seriers , there show room /workshop is worth a vistit. Great team of lads. All ways time to talk even for LANDROVER OWNERS

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Sorry, should have been less cryptic with my response. My Cruiser has been there several times. And yes, I agree with all of the above.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Sorry, should have been less cryptic with my response. My Cruiser has been there several times. And yes, I agree with all of the above.

No problem tim. As you know then they are very knowledgeable on landcruisers carrying on from the farther The have a great collection of Toyota and other trucks , And are very competitive got my bf goodritch from paul and ive a rear wheel carrier there when i get round to it Bnt