FOR SALE 4Runner / Tacoma / T100 / Tundra 5VZFE Engine - Rocklin, CA.

• HTML tutorial

arroyobass

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lancaster, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6TLW
Hello!

I am selling my 5VZ-FE / 5VZFE Engine. I originally bought this engine to do a 3.4 swap in my 4runner, but I stopped the project. I am moving soon so I need to get rid of the motor before moving. This engine comes from a 2002 4Runner SR5. I bought the engine from Rancho Toyota Recycling in 2017. This is a California legal engine NOT a JDM engine! It has approx 180k miles on it, but it's in great shape.

After purchasing the engine I tore it down to inspect it. I found zero warpage in the block and the heads (checked against FSM spec). All engine internals are in great shape! Main and rod bearings are in good condition. I started the process of cleaning the heads and re-building, but life has got in the way, so I had to just re-assemble it.

The engine comes with everything in the pictures to include,
-Long Block
-Engine Harness
-Starter & Harness
-Alternator
-AC Compressor
-Power Steering Pump
-Flywheel
-Throttle Body
- Oil Pan
-MAF Sensor
-Igniter
-Bunches of other goodies

This engine does not include the upper or lower intake plenums! They were sold separately. I am also including the engine stand and lifting chains with the engine, because you know... I won't have the engine any more. You will need to bring a cherry picker / engine lift to pick this up.

Please let me know if you have questions!

20180429_114729.jpg 20180429_115337.jpg 20180429_115329.jpg