Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

We have some members in Europe who are also active and do some trips and other overlanding related activities. This year we have already done quite a bit together in smaller groups and it would be nice if there were more joint activities.

Believe me, it is not difficult at all to plan and carry out something like that. And OB also gives us a great feature for that: Rally Points.

I thought we would just make a call on this topic and I will show you how easy it is. Maybe we can also exchange ideas for joint tours.

Let's see how great the interest is. I am looking forward to a lively participation.

We will use the known Skype link Join conversation (Virtual OB Europe Campfire).

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Oh I almost missed this! Actually wasn't notified even though I'm watching the whole mid Europe section, well I made it just in time...

Reactions: El-Dracho

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Checklist fillable PDF file Attached

Great call. Only wish we could get more folks on calls like these.
Getting people to post and lead their FIRST rally point is difficult, but then it is easier to get the second.

Our last "Pretty place" for dinner:
PXL_20210911_235017418.PANO.jpg

PXL_20210912_170029270 ALL.jpg

-Steve

Attachments

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Yes, that was a good call! Thanks to those who were there. And thanks to @Sandpoint Steve for your support and for joining us. Was nice talking to you.

And, folks, it's really easy to plan and do a tritp together with other members. You don't need much to do it. Decide where to go, gather the necessary information, pick a date, then make a Rally Point to let other members know what you plan to do. So and then do some good preparation to make it a safe trip for everyone and then you're off.