Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Hi Karthik. As of now, we didn't get much of a response for this day trip, but it may change before 11. We still plan to be there if you want to join us. Its just to nice of a day to be inside. The trails are calling. Cheers!!

U

UgotWheelz

I just saw this why don't I ever hear about any of these things until they have already started. Missed an overland expo, a couple open houses, a few rigs and coffee; cant seem to find a central database of when anything us happening.

• Sad
Reactions: jcgraves3

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
To set up notifications for events, go to Overland Bound Meetups and select “Watch” and every time someone posts an RP you will get a notification… secondly you need to allow members to contact you… when an RP is made, a DM is automatically generated to go out to members in the area. If your privacy settings don’t allow DMs then you also won’t get a notification.

Reactions: jcgraves3

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
To set up notifications for events, go to Overland Bound Meetups and select “Watch” and every time someone posts an RP you will get a notification… secondly you need to allow members to contact you… when an RP is made, a DM is automatically generated to go out to members in the area. If your privacy settings don’t allow DMs then you also won’t get a notification.

Very nice.. thank you Mike! I just set up the 'Watch' settings to send an email when new events are posted.

Reactions: M Rose