Wherever I am at the moment
First Name
Larrie is
Last Name
sharing our travels with the world.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7WDX
Hope you all have a good time. I will not be able to make it. Will be spending the day and evening prepping for a week long trip in the coast range.

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Hello Team! Looks like we have a good group attending. My name is John and I plan to be there a few min early. You will see my red Jeep in the parking lot. Look for the guy wearing an Overland Bound hat. See ya there!!

Frontier Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Bunger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BRA
Hello Team! Looks like we have a good group attending. My name is John and I plan to be there a few min early. You will see my red Jeep in the parking lot. Look for the guy wearing an Overland Bound hat. See ya there!!
I plan on getting there early and eating dinner at Busters. I mean, why not? lol. I may drag another member along if I can get him off his couch.

Frontier Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Portland, Oregon
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Bunger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BRA
I plan on getting there early and eating dinner at Busters. I mean, why not? lol. I may drag another member along if I can get him off his couch.

Reactions: jcgraves3

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Hello Team. It was so nice to meet all of you and see some cool rigs. This was the first OB meetup in Portland in a long time. We talked about a lot of stuff.. and landed on the idea of kicking of a day trip to Browns Camp. I plan to set up a day trip this weekend if anyone else is interested?

Cheers,

John

Attachments