US West Las Vegas OB members....Let's explore Death Valley!!

• HTML tutorial

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Starting in Beatty, we will head over to the back side of Telescope Peak and check out the Wildrose Charcoal Kilns and some mines and other sights along the way

Magnetic Red

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Can I bring my wife and 5 year old? Not sure if they really want to go, but I thought I'd make sure it was OK before I invite them. I plan on meeting the group in Beatty, if for some reason I don't make it by go time I'll head directly to the campsite. Have you decided on which one yet?
Thanks,
Charles

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Can I bring my wife and 5 year old? Not sure if they really want to go, but I thought I\'d make sure it was OK before I invite them. I plan on meeting the group in Beatty, if for some reason I don\'t make it by go time I\'ll head directly to the campsite. Have you decided on which one yet?
Thanks,
Charles
wife and 5 year old are welcome..... We can't decide on campsite til we get there. I was going on that you were leaving at o-dark thirty. I sent out a message asking if people just want to meet at Camp so those that want to go ahead and get a spot can and hopefully save a spot or two for the rest of us

Magnetic Red

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Scott
Member #

Thanks for organizing this Michelle. Really enjoyed meeting everyone, and the location was great - 71 degrees in DV in July - doesn't get much better. kilns.jpg

Henk

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

SAUDI ARABIA
First Name
Henk
Last Name
Van der Merwe
Member #

Sorry I missed the trip. Departing for Las Vegas in a few hours.

Will take the GX out of storage tomorrow afternoon, and be ready for adventure almost immediately.

I'm around for a month - please hit me up for trails / meetups or kayak/fishing trips
H