Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Srisamart
Member #

Hi, coming down from Prescott and should be able to make it no problem.

Thank you.
Hey Anthony!

This is my first time trying out this whole Rally Point thing and made this a private event. It's just myself and a few friends trying to get out and maybe play some worship and maybe a Bible study or something - it is all still in its infancy, which is why I tried to keep it private, but it would be cool if you came out. Just be aware that we're not totally sure how all of this will look, so don't judge too harshly

I did reach out to Overlandbound support in the case that this public posting of a private event is a bug. Is everyone able to see the event? I was assuming private meant it would only show for those invited.

Either way, if you're down to come check it out, please do. I think the plan is to meet at the trail head around 7am, drive up the trail for a while and find a place to stop, meet each other, play some worship, and just hang out and talk. Nothing crazy.

Matt

Thepeppercornheart

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Arizona, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Srisamart
Member #

Absolutely! Come along. Just bear with us if it ends up being a flop or a circus.

I'm honestly still trying to figure out where we'll stop to meet, as it does not look like there's a good place around those stacked rocks. We'll figure it out and it'll hopefully still be some fun.

So far I think we'll have a Jeep Wrangler, a couple 4runners, a Bronco, and your Power Wagon or whatever you intend to bring.

Matt