US Southeast 2021 Southeast Overlanders Camping Trip/Meet & Greet [March 12-14th]

• HTML tutorial

tn_rado

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

118 Taylor Drive, Jonesborough, Tennessee 37659, United States
First Name
Donnie
Last Name
Hurt
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
2021 Southeast Overlanders Camping Trip/Meet & Greet [March 12-14th]
Pack your camping supplies, gear, and friends (we all know we have more than we should)!! We are planning a camping trip, no trail riding unless you want to adventure on your own, in Townsend, TN. This will be a 2 night and 3 day trip for Overlanders around the southeast to set up camp and get to know each other. We can learn trails from all over to add to the 2021 riding bucket list!
Located in Townsend, TN directly behind the “Cades Cove Jeep Outpost” is a great Primitive Campground right on the Little Pigeon River. My wife and I have stayed there before and the property is fantastic for a HUGE meetup for us!
Bring your Friends, Family, & Pets to enjoy this trip around like-minded people. Leave the campground and be in Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Cades Cove, and many other places within minutes (or stay at camp all weekend with the cool kids)!! This property has portable toilets, hand washing stations, drinking water, and power (**limited power for all of those who need to recharge their accessories).

View Rally Point

Ronin1057

Rank II

Contributor III

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Username Ronin1057
Member #

I’m down the road from here (drove by it yesterday) I’ll plan to attend as well.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Rank I

Traveler I

Mauldin, South Carolina 29662, United States
First Name
Tiffany
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Thanks tn_rado for the post to Overland Bound! We would be thrilled to have members attend from all over. If anyone has any questions, feel free to comment or email me at dcarden865@gmail.com and we will get back with you ASAP!!
I just messaged you! We're going to do our best to make it, coming from Greenville, SC.

Tiffany

Rank I

Traveler I

Mauldin, South Carolina 29662, United States
First Name
Tiffany
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Thanks tn_rado for the post to Overland Bound! We would be thrilled to have members attend from all over. If anyone has any questions, feel free to comment or email me at dcarden865@gmail.com and we will get back with you ASAP!!
I just messaged you! We're going to do our best to make it, coming from Greenville, SC.