Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Keeping an eye on this one and may likely attend; thanks for setting this up! I am going to point the Seattle area recurring meetup at this adventure in lieu of anything we may have done next weekend.
I don't have a CB but can do ham bands and GMRS.
I was unable to RSVP, said I had reached my limit; don't know if that is somehow "me" or if this trip is already at capacity - did not see any other attendees though.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Keeping an eye on this one and may likely attend; thanks for setting this up! I am going to point the Seattle area recurring meetup at this adventure in lieu of anything we may have done next weekend.
I was unable to RSVP, said I had reached my limit; don't know if that is somehow "me" or if this trip is already at capacity - did not see any other attendees though.
It looks like @Chileno206 didn’t add a number of rigs to the RP, or a lot of the information for that matter. So it’s more than likely not on your end @Greg Eigsti .

Reactions: Ubiety

Chileno206

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA
First Name
Adan
Last Name
Viveros
Member #

It looks like @Chileno206 didn’t add a number of rigs to the RP, or a lot of the information for that matter. So it’s more than likely not on your end @Greg Eigsti .

Pretty straight forward for quick and easy trip. Do you have any questions?

Chileno206

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Adan
Last Name
Viveros
Member #

I don\'t have a CB but can do ham bands and GMRS.
I was unable to RSVP, said I had reached my limit; don\'t know if that is somehow \"me\" or if this trip is already at capacity - did not see any other attendees though.
Hi Greg! Thanks for letting me know. The app still glitches at times. I only have CB radio with me but we can set up another type of communication once we are all together. I hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Following. I was thinking of doing a different trip this day but might change just to meet up with some different people and see some different terrain. Will talk with my other half and see what she thinks.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Just saw that there is a high wind warning for Leavenworth tomorrow (Tue 10/13) afternoon/evening. I'll make sure to pack a chainsaw if I make it along (am planning on it).
Anybody up for meeting in Monroe/Sultan/Goldbar/etc. for a caravan to Leavenworth Safeway?

Chileno206

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Adan
Last Name
Viveros
Member #

Just saw that there is a high wind warning for Leavenworth tomorrow (Tue 10/13) afternoon/evening. I\'ll make sure to pack a chainsaw if I make it along (am planning on it).
Anybody up for meeting in Monroe/Sultan/Goldbar/etc. for a caravan to Leavenworth Safeway?
I only have an axe to do some damage haha.
I'm coming from mountlake terrace

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Looks like Monroe is 1:35 from Leavenworth and I'm assuming that you will go out Hwy 2. I think I'll gas up in Leavenworth before heading out into the hills. Want to meet up leaving Monroe around 8-ish on Sunday morning @Chileno206? Assume we will meet up with @garrett.goodwin4320 and any others in Leavenworth.
Will plan on bringing a chainsaw and am considering bringing a popup awning for dry-ish lunch time goodness?
Pretty sure I have a couple GMRS handheld radios that I can loan out for the trip.

And swag! @M Rose got me some OB swag to distribute. Make sure to remind me!

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I’m going to have to see if I can get my dad to go with. The replacement radiator for my 4Runner that was supposed to show up today was delayed until Sunday. I will keep you posted.

Chileno206

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Adan
Last Name
Viveros
Member #

Looks like Monroe is 1:35 from Leavenworth and I'm assuming that you will go out Hwy 2. I think I'll gas up in Leavenworth before heading out into the hills. Want to meet up leaving Monroe around 8-ish on Sunday morning @Chileno206? Assume we will meet up with @garrett.goodwin4320 and any others in Leavenworth.
Will plan on bringing a chainsaw and am considering bringing a popup awning for dry-ish lunch time goodness?
Pretty sure I have a couple GMRS handheld radios that I can loan out for the trip.

And swag! @M Rose got me some OB swag to distribute. Make sure to remind me!
Great! I can be in Monroe around 8:20am jus name the place. Not sure how many are going but I've shared the event in few sites but as long as we have two vehicles I'm fine with that.
You have everything! GMRS sounds good and if you want I can also bring my canopy.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I would really like to make this trip since I haven't been up in that area much. Unfortunately we'll still be harvesting this weekend and I'm supposed to go to my MIL place if I do get time off. If anyone is planning anything up there for next spring keep me in mind, I'd like to check out the area a little more.

Crackerjack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wenatchee, WA,
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BBK
Service Branch
ARNG ‘87-‘98
I'm definitely interested. This is basically my backyard but I haven't been up there in years. It would also be my first OB trip since joining. I have cb, ham and gmrs capabilities.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I would really like to make this trip since I haven't been up in that area much. Unfortunately we'll still be harvesting this weekend and I'm supposed to go to my MIL place if I do get time off. If anyone is planning anything up there for next spring keep me in mind, I'd like to check out the area a little more.
You will definitely be on my mind for the next trip Dustin. I’m thinking of putting together a Turkey Day trip... just another day trip, probably up “Tollgate” area. It won’t be on Thanksgiving, but sometime that weekend.

@Greg Eigsti, put the swag in the glove box.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
You will definitely be on my mind for the next trip Dustin. I’m thinking of putting together a Turkey Day trip... just another day trip, probably up “Tollgate” area. It won’t be on Thanksgiving, but sometime that weekend.

@Greg Eigsti, put the swag in the glove box.
It is! Keep forgetting about it when it would be useful to remember it. :)

Reactions: M Rose

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Great! I can be in Monroe around 8:20am jus name the place. Not sure how many are going but I've shared the event in few sites but as long as we have two vehicles I'm fine with that.
You have everything! GMRS sounds good and if you want I can also bring my canopy.
@Chileno206 - DM'ed you my cell number for meeting up. I will be running APRS.

How about meeting up at the Highway Auto Supply in Monroe @ 8:20 on Sunday? This is the last business on the right as you head out of town towards Leavenworth. I'll be in a gray Gladiator.

47.85730, -121.96253

1602843569952.png

kkriewald

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Kriewald
Member #

I may be over there Sunday, If so I'll swing by. Sugarloaf is pretty quick, are you going to go out through Maverick Saddle and out Swift Brook? that's a good little day trip.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
I may be over there Sunday, If so I'll swing by. Sugarloaf is pretty quick, are you going to go out through Maverick Saddle and out Swift Brook? that's a good little day trip.
Hope we meet up! Not sure of the route, I am following @Chileno206. I added a waypoint for Maverick Saddle and noticed this is all pretty close to part of the WABDR, there is a lot to explore in that area! Will send you my cell number.