First Name
Chris
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey Gang,

We want to invite you to come to enjoy YMCA Camp Carter in Fort Worth for our next meet up. All rigs welcome at this pet (on leash) and kid-friendly (no leash) event. Bring a fishing pole and try your luck in the 12-acre pond. Bring a lawn chair to sit and enjoy the company of some like-minded folks all searching for our next adventure.

View Rally Point

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

since we are getting closer to the trip or trips prior to oklahoma camp out. should we do a rig run down? i can bring a floor jack/jack stands and impact to rotate tires, lub up the zerks ,add ons that have been needing put on. everything but oil/fluid changes.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Hey Gang,

We want to invite you to come to enjoy YMCA Camp Carter in Fort Worth for our next meet up. All rigs welcome at this pet (on leash) and kid-friendly (no leash) event. Bring a fishing pole and try your luck in the 12-acre pond. Bring a lawn chair to sit and enjoy the company of some like-minded folks all searching for our next adventure.
A pole like in singular not sure if I have done that since I was a kid.

Reactions: Captain&Hook

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
since we are getting closer to the trip or trips prior to oklahoma camp out. should we do a rig run down? i can bring a floor jack/jack stands and impact to rotate tires, lub up the zerks ,add ons that have been needing put on. everything but oil/fluid changes.
Lift Kits?

wlson1970

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

that may be an all day event for that. may be a driveway type moment. not apposed to helping. which brand and hieght? i. sure a few would show up to turn wrenches.

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
that may be an all day event for that. may be a driveway type moment. not apposed to helping. which brand and hieght? i. sure a few would show up to turn wrenches.
lol if your responding to my post I was jk. Sorry I was a Special Ed teacher for 25 years my college professor said if you don't laugh everyday I wouldn't last long in Special Ed. I guess maybe I joke a little too much.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

We also will want to see who all wants to just meet there or if anyone wants to convoy and times. Also, communication such as GMRS and CB and channels, all that good stuff! Nail down the final bits info.

Reactions: Captain&Hook