Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Second meetup, nothing fancy, just meeting up, checking out who is doing what to their rigs and playing with some maps while having a burger and a beer. New people are always welcome, and no you don't have to be from NH. We are open for business around here but the courteous thing to do is bring a mask with you especially if you are from out of state.

View Rally Point

Apache88

Rank I

Member I

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
S
Member #

Hey guys,

New to the forum and overland bound. Overlanded for years while living out in the PNW, now, I've started setting up a full size truck for main use. I cannot make this meet up however, I look forward to the next one and am excited to link up with you! I currently live in Milton, NH (north of Rochester and bordering Maine). Thanks!

Rich

Reactions: Kilo Sierra

Kilo Sierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Warren, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Seaverson
Member #

Hey guys,

New to the forum and overland bound. Overlanded for years while living out in the PNW, now, I've started setting up a full size truck for main use. I cannot make this meet up however, I look forward to the next one and am excited to link up with you! I currently live in Milton, NH (north of Rochester and bordering Maine). Thanks!

Rich
Howdy Neighbor (in Rochester)!

SergeantX

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rochester, NH, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Reaching out to see what everybody is getting into this coming long weekend. I missed the first meet because I decided that breaking my leg the day was the better route and I was away for the second. With all that being said I am down for an adventure if anybody wants to do something.With all that being said I am down for an adventure i

Kilo Sierra

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Warren, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Seaverson
Member #

Reaching out to see what everybody is getting into this coming long weekend. I missed the first meet because I decided that breaking my leg the day was the better route and I was away for the second. With all that being said I am down for an adventure if anybody wants to do something.With all that being said I am down for an adventure i
I'm not sure what the plan is. I know the next meeting was up in the air as we weren't sure with Bike Week and Labor Day. Not sure what Tom wanted to do. I'm pretty busy the next few weeks but I could make some time.

You live in the next town over from me so we'll have to plan a meetup eventually.