Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Trying to get Rally Point set up for Meet and Greet at parking lot of Bass Pro in Grapevine, TX. Same place as last month. Bring a chair and something to drink. We will be going over plans for day trip as discussed at last months meet and greet. Amount of miles depends on how far you have to drive to get there

View Rally Point

Arcbulldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, TX, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Clennell
Member #

Sunday worked out well had a real good time hanging out. If any one has a idea for a destination we can figure that out this month and then work on details next month. If that is agreeable with everyone?

Reactions: Wilson123

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Sunday worked out well had a real good time hanging out. If any one has a idea for a destination we can figure that out this month and then work on details next month. If that is agreeable with everyone?
Sounds good! Know we talked about Broken Bow, so have that one on the table and can put other ideas in the pot if anyone has any

Reactions: Grumpy's Travels

Wyrickb

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Rockwall, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wyrick
Member #

Hoping to make this one, had to get the rig ready for a 4th of July weekend trip to the Ouachitas and unfortunately the last meetup had to be sacrificed. Broken Bow seems the most logical, the area we were in this past weekend is not far from there either and was a perfect weekend trip.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hoping to make this one, had to get the rig ready for a 4th of July weekend trip to the Ouachitas and unfortunately the last meetup had to be sacrificed. Broken Bow seems the most logical, the area we were in this past weekend is not far from there either and was a perfect weekend trip.
Sounds like a good place as well.

Laud

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Southeast Arlington TX
First Name
Laud
Last Name
Maroney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
-KG5QHC-
Service Branch
Air Force and Army
I can’t really consider Broken Bow (Ouachitas) a day trip, as it takes about 4 hours to get to the front face from DFW. But definitely a weekend run that can be organized with a Friday evening meetup at first site and wait for the rest that would come in Saturday morning if needed. Just tossing ideas for discussion out there. It’s getting warmer and ticks will keep me out of that area. But will gladly talk about where I have been previously.

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

Trying to get Rally Point set up for Meet and Greet at parking lot of Bass Pro in Grapevine, TX. Same place as last month. Bring a chair and something to drink. We will be going over plans for day trip as discussed at last months meet and greet. Amount of miles depends on how far you have to drive to get there
Hello, I’m a new member, is this where I would go for a meet up? I’m from San Antonio
Thank you!

Grumpy's Travels

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, Texas, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beaubouef
Member #

Hello, I’m a new member, is this where I would go for a meet up? I’m from San Antonio
Thank you!
Double check, but I think this would be the one you're looking for closer to you.

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

Reactions: Grumpy's Travels

Grumpy's Travels

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

McKinney, Texas, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beaubouef
Member #

It is always difficult to achieve everyone's good time to go date. :-) The needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the few! (just being funny). But what's good for most will not be good for one or two. But a holiday week/weekend usually works for most.

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

It is always difficult to achieve everyone's good time to go date. :-) The needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the few! (just being funny). But what's good for most will not be good for one or two. But a holiday week/weekend usually works for most.
Trying to not be so hot also. Guess we will see :)