US East Central NH Rigs and Brew (finally)

• HTML tutorial

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Trying to get a head count for the venue. So please mark yourself as attending in the Rally Point even if you are a maybe. Thanks.

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Looking forward to meeting you folks. Personally, I hope to pick a spot off to an end of the lot so we can park together. I have a feeling you'll spot me.. the unit is fairly unique now with the camper attached. I'm bringing my laptop that has my files, hopefully WiFi is good there (or at least AT&T signal).

Location on google:
data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d43.6436843!4d-71.5021048

Correct me if this is wrong!

Last edited:

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Looking forward to meeting you folks. Personally, I hope to pick a spot off to an end of the lot so we can park together. I have a feeling you'll spot me.. the unit is fairly unique now with the camper attached. I'm bringing my laptop that has my files, hopefully WiFi is good there (or at least AT&T signal).

Location on google:
data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d43.6436843!4d-71.5021048

Correct me if this is wrong!
Your location is correct although you have a very old picture there. Lol See you there, just look for Lil Eugene.

Attachments

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

It was good to finally meet up and put some faces to the names! Ideas shared, routes talked about, many laughs as stories were told.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

I found it, eventually.

I might be just an unfrozen caveman lawyer, but can they make it any harder to for someone to opt in to one of these meet-ups?!

Maybe its just my device but theres no way to make a selection that I'm attending. I know I eventually found it for the last one, but it speaks to the counter intuitive nature of the site if there isnt a big button you can click in order to attend, and I cant remember the sequence from a month ago

Reactions: Tommy9610

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Ah, thank you Tommy. Seems like the "going", "not going", and "conversation" buttons were located in a footer at the bottom of my phone and were disappearing if I wasn't hovering over them juuust right. A reboot fixed it.

Maybe I AM unfrozen.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

And I've WATCHED the thread for the entire eastern seaboard to monitor for these types of things.

Now...If only there were a division so that folks in the Northeast didnt have to wade through meetup notifications and threads for over 2,000 miles of coastline, and could focus on Northeast related stuff the way the folks in PNW get to...hmmm