Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey my fellow overlanders!

So my group Breaking Ground will be hosting a monthly meetup. This is a time where we can all get together, have some good chats, make new friends,and enjoy some good food and drink while we're at it! Not to mention, a nice gathering of offroad rigs... make for good pictures, hehehe! See y'all there!

View Rally Point
Reactions: Hafaday and Oaster

Lindsaye16

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Central Virginia
First Name
Lindsay
Last Name
Emery
Hey there!

I'm super new- just bought my 2018 JKU a few days ago. It's stock right now and I (honestly) have zero experience off-roading. I've been looking into classes, but figured it would be best to learn from/meet experienced drivers! Would this meet up be a good chance for that? Really don't want to slow anyone down!

Thanks!

FranklinFamOutdoors

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Powhatan, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Franklin
Member #

Hey guys! Now that COVID-19 mania is calming, is there a chance of this restarting? I'm in Powhatan and would love to meet some OB members and get a good idea for how to get started. I'm just starting a rig build and want to get my family out into the woods in the next few months.

N8FLY

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fredericksburg, VA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
M
Member #

I’d be interested in a meetup as well. I’m in Fredericksburg, VA and in the early stages of my rig build as well. It would be great to meetup with like-minded folks to share ideas, drink coffee, plan outings, etc.

FranklinFamOutdoors

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Powhatan, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Franklin
Member #

I know this thread is for a monthly Meetup, and I'm still down for that, but I am taking my new rig on a shakedown trail cruise next Saturday (7/11) and wanted to see if anyone is interested in coming along. Thinking of either Flag Pole Knob, or Long Run Trail. Both are just west of Harrisonburg. Just trying to gauge interest and whether or not I need to set up a RP. I will be going either way, but it would be fun to meet some of y'all too!

Reactions: Hafaday

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

I know this thread is for a monthly Meetup, and I'm still down for that, but I am taking my new rig on a shakedown trail cruise next Saturday (7/11) and wanted to see if anyone is interested in coming along. Thinking of either Flag Pole Knob, or Long Run Trail. Both are just west of Harrisonburg. Just trying to gauge interest and whether or not I need to set up a RP. I will be going either way, but it would be fun to meet some of y'all too!
To early to say.. but, put me down for a maybe.