Weirs Beach, Laconia, NH, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
This will be my first attempt at a simple meet and greet. A rigs and brew, if you will. There never seems to be much going on in New Hampshire and perhaps we can change that. we won't know unless we try right? Most of the trails won't be open for a few months so there won't be a trail ride component this time around, perhaps we can talk about that for future events. Anyway, this will just be a great opportunity to meet your fellow OB members and show off your vehicles and all those new gadgets you bought yourselves for Christmas.
Don't lie...you know you did.

View Rally Point

GreyMudder

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint-Louis de Kent, NB, Canada
First Name
Rino
Last Name
Granito
Member #

We should be arriving Friday afternoon, staying nearby and going back to Montreal on Sunday. Shall I bring some Quebecois Caribou, which is a nice winter drink :-) ?

Last edited:

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
I honestly couldn't say, there are several places in Meredith that are nice looking, but I wouldn't be able to personally recommend any as I haven't stayed at any. Laconia or Tilton might be less expensive but perhaps not as nice. Not to many large chain type places around here.

Tommy9610

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG768
Cool, Where? I too will stay overnight being I'm from Swanton,Vt!

Thanks for setting this up!
I would suggest using trip advisor or something similar, Meredith is kinda touristy and likely to be pricey even though it is off season, Plymouth is a college town located a bit north on the interstate where you might find the rooms a bit more affordable, there is also Tilton to the south west, both of these towns are locted along interstate 93.

Reactions: Silvanus27

Silvanus27

Rank IV
Launch Member
Investor

Enthusiast III

Swanton, Franklin County, Vermont, United States
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Micheli
Member #

I would suggest using trip advisor or something similar, Meredith is kinda touristy and likely to be pricey even though it is off season, Plymouth is a college town located a bit north on the interstate where you might find the rooms a bit more affordable, there is also Tilton to the south west, both of these towns are locted along interstate 93.
Where is the venue will we be meeting up is in Meredith, yes??

I’m looking into staying in Plymouth!