Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Can’t make this one. Installing a lift on my sons rig. Let me know when the next one is.

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

I will see y'all there. I'm looking forward to seeing all the great rigs, and people too.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Driving down from NW Washington, look forward to meeting some Oregon members!

Reactions: M Rose

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Many thanks to Spud Built for the impromptu meetup! Well worth the 250 mile drive to checkout Mule Expeditions (great place and staff, and yes they did manage to extract quite a few benjamins from my tight wallet .. lol) Was great to meet Steve and his other half, along with B Wild who also traveled down from Washington. Now for a long wet drive home

Reactions: B Wild and mv213

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

I had a great trip too. It was nice to see everyone that showed. I didn't talk to every one there, perhaps next time. Until then I hope to see you out on the trail.

OTH Overland

Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
No, it was hard to figure out who was OB and who was just there for the open house, plus it was pouring rain. The next one won't be during an open house.
I would agree as someone from out of area it was not obvious who was a member. (Steve's rig was proudly displaying a base camp flag out in the rain) but it might be a good idea on meetups in areas with non members mixed in to have a table or area with a welcome sign and some name tags with the Overland Bound logo, and a place to write in your screen and regular name in. Especially when its nasty out and people have on coats, (We completely missed that Steve had a OB t-shirt and asked the store staff where he was). The welcome spot might even be a good place for a informational flyer to attract some new members and raise awareness for the group. Above all those that we did meet were very friendly and we felt very welcome. Looking forward to seeing them at other events and on the trail. Thanks again @Spud.Built ,

Dave & Michelle