Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Angelo, TX, USA
First Name
Patricia
Last Name
Denman
Member #

We took the three day challenge and headed West to the Mendocino National Forest. We stayed at an awesome campsite near Pillsbury Lake the first night. We then, hit some trails on day two and found ourselves at another campsite, we had to really search for a good one. The trail we originally wanted to camp on was burned and deemed unsafe from the Ranch Fire a few years ago. But our second night spot was awesome and open for our two dogs to run and play in! Overall, we had an awesome trip! NOTE: We are not professional film makers, as you will see LOL. We just like to make videos for our friends and families back home to see what we're doing!

shortbus4x4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I'll watch your videos tonight. I recognize the road, I used to ride dirt bikes all over there in the mid to late 90s. Usually every other weekend we would go up there for a day or two.

destinationdenmans

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Angelo, TX, USA
First Name
Patricia
Last Name
Denman
Member #

I'll watch your videos tonight. I recognize the road, I used to ride dirt bikes all over there in the mid to late 90s. Usually every other weekend we would go up there for a day or two.
It's an awesome area. We will definitely be going back. We just scratched the surface on this trip! Hope you all make it out there again soon!

Reactions: Sparksalot

Spencerr

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Reid
Member #

We took the three day challenge and headed West to the Mendocino National Forest. We stayed at an awesome campsite near Pillsbury Lake the first night. We then, hit some trails on day two and found ourselves at another campsite, we had to really search for a good one. The trail we originally wanted to camp on was burned and deemed unsafe from the Ranch Fire a few years ago. But our second night spot was awesome and open for our two dogs to run and play in! Overall, we had an awesome trip! NOTE: We are not professional film makers, as you will see LOL. We just like to make videos for our friends and families back home to see what we're doing!

Headed that way this weekend. Thanks for the videos!