US Northwest THE 39th ANNUAL MIKE AND KEY ARC ELECTRONICS SHOW& SWAP MEET In Pullayup, Washington

• HTML tutorial

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
TWO FLOORS WITH 44,000 Sq FEET OF EXHIBITION AREA (>300 tables)
RADIO GEAR * COMPUTERS * CLUB & INFO TABLES * PARTS SNACK BAR * FREE PARKING * CONSIGNMENT AREA
OVERNIGHT SC/RV Camping Available * LICENSE EXAMS

View Rally Point
Reactions: Chris Arnesen

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I wish I could go to this. Will be in Michigan still.

Reactions: M Rose

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Shoot Mike, I don't even know where to start.
I will say that after reading a bit, I am contemplating drilling a hole in my roof when the time comes.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Shoot Mike, I don't even know where to start.
I will say that after reading a bit, I am contemplating drilling a hole in my roof when the time comes.
I’ll take this to PM later tonight. And shoot you my shopping list to give you some ideas.

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I appreciate the invite I received, though little short notice for me coming from Spokane. I'll try to keep an eye out for any more of these.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
yeah, just meant that I'm booked up through April... and that all unfolded about 2 weeks ago... I do appreciate the invite
I’ll keep you updated on other things going on throughout the year. There is a meet and greet in Post Falls on February 29th, if you are interested.

Last edited:

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I’ll keep you updated on other things going on throughout the year. There is a meet and greet in Post Falls on February 4th, if you are interested.
:tearsofjoy: so the day before you posted that? I know about and plan on attending the one on the 29th

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Looking forward to finding some radio treasures, and meeting some other members, now just have to decide if we stay in town for the 4x4 swap meet on Sunday, or make two separate trips.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Looking forward to finding some radio treasures, and meeting some other members, now just have to decide if we stay in town for the 4x4 swap meet on Sunday, or make two separate trips.
Our plan is to find a hotel for two nights. We are tentatively planning on arriving Friday Night, and the. Leaving mid day on Sunday.

any good recommendations for hotels. We had a lousy experience Wedsnday night in Woodland at a Motel 6... I’ll never be going back... I knew we boycotted Motel 6 for 34 years for a reason... nope they didn’t change.. lol

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Mike, i second the Motel Six boycott, seems lately the "we will leave the light on for you" tagline is just to keep the roaches at bay..lol We typically stay at the Best Western Plus at the South Hill mall, its nice and only a few minutes from the fair grounds, but bit pricey. There is also a Holiday Inn Express in the same parking lot we have used that was nice. Some other motels around, but many are motel 6 / econolodge types and count vouch for any personally. Looking online most seem pretty full, I would book as soon as possible. Otherwise there is Tacoma not to far away. We were leaning toward driving each day, but that is close to 2 hours each way with traffic. So now we have discovered that the fairgrounds has two RV lots where you can camp for $32, only catch is no tents, so we may fire up the motor home and head down in that, with fuel and camping fee probably not much cheaper than a motel, but will be able to have a BBQ and home made meals.. and our fur baby is happy to hang out in there while we are looking for bargains... so bonus points there