Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Corona
Member #

Would really like to join in on this, been wanting to meet others in this area, and find out what's going on in these 'neck of the woods'...
Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend. Would like to meetup with someone before next meeting to join group and find out whats happening in our area.
Thanks
Tom C.

lrouth88

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Woodlake, CA, USA
First Name
levi
Last Name
routh
Member #

Just joined the community. I was planning on attending but I realized that I will be in a class for my HAM license that day. Just curious when the next one of these meetups is.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Creator III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

I hope everyone is ready for tomorrow meeting. We discuss a little about getting our first aid kit ready and plan the next meeting as well as some camping trips.
I will have the Overland Bound banner hanging in the parking lot behind Me & Ed's then from there we will go inside.
Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Ed21194

Ed21194

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

Hello,
I was reading some stuff from blm.gov which I think we all would find interesting.

"Thursday, Feb. 13, the Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management will host an open house at the Sequoia National Forest Headquarters located at 1835 S. Newcomb St. in Porterville, Calif, between 6 and 8 p.m. to allow for public review and comments on the preliminary 2020 grant application(s). "

If you are like me and are interested in having an impact on OHV in the Sequoias, you should attend.

Ed21194

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Mendez
Member #

Sweet,
I m new to overland, and I m curious to seek out new places close to Visalia and it's surrounding.

Hope to see you there.

Also, I'll try to make the next week and greet in March

Yea they put out a lot of info ... I’m friends with mike Magerity (cal4) he keeps me up to date

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Creator III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

The next meeting is on Sept 5th. I will be posting on the Rally point today with the location and times. We will be meeting at the A & W restaurant on South Mooney parking lot. This way we can social distance and get a Root Beer float. I am trying to find a camping/fishing location for this weekend of 8/22 & 8/23.

Reactions: TCorona and Benny M