Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Meetup to discuss interest in a long term meetup focused on family overlanding. This initial meetup is at Steve's Pizza in Elk Grove off of Hwy 99 and Stockton Blvd. Arrive at 1830 to get some food, with the meetup starting at 1900. Kids are welcome and wanted, as we discuss what people would like to get out of this meetup.

View Rally Point

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I'm there. I have no excuse since this is practically in my backyard. Thanks for setting this up!

FYI - when I try to RSVP I get this error message - You have reached maximum limit.

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
I\'m there. I have no excuse since this is practically in my backyard. Thanks for setting this up!

FYI - when I try to RSVP I get this error message - You have reached maximum limit.
I'm new to setting up a Rally Point, so it could be my mistake in not clicking an option. I look forward to meeting you there.

Reactions: RoarinRow

TJDon

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Galt CA
First Name
Don
Last Name
A
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6TUI
Ahhh bummer . I work nights during the week and don’t get home till 1am
Have fun and I’ll keep a look out for weekend rallies

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Ahhh bummer . I work nights during the week and don’t get home till 1am
Have fun and I’ll keep a look out for weekend rallies
We can keep you posted on runs etc. I dont work nights but my wife does, so I understand the drill.

Reactions: TJDon

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Hopefully I'll be able to attend sometime in the future, since that's not too far from my home in Lincoln. Unfortunately most Thursdays will be bad for me since I work in Palo Alto still, and stay down there Mon-Thurs, coming back up later Thurs (like leaving PA around 2000).

-TJ

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Hopefully I'll be able to attend sometime in the future, since that's not too far from my home in Lincoln. Unfortunately most Thursdays will be bad for me since I work in Palo Alto still, and stay down there Mon-Thurs, coming back up later Thurs (like leaving PA around 2000).

-TJ
There is a meetup in Auburn as well, that is on Saturdays.

@Magic Mike runs that one.

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Perfect, thanks!

-TJ
Feel free to come up to Auburn, our meet-up is the first Saturday of the month at 6:00 pm. It is at the Round Table on Elm Street. Check out the Rally Point and RSVP if you are going to come..

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Looking forward to meeting you there.

This Steve's Pizza hasn't specifically asked me for the party to order ahead of time, but it might be a good idea to order for food to arrive at 630ish.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Meetup to discuss interest in a long term meetup focused on family overlanding. This initial meetup is at Steve's Pizza in Elk Grove off of Hwy 99 and Stockton Blvd. Arrive at 1830 to get some food, with the meetup starting at 1900. Kids are welcome and wanted, as we discuss what people would like to get out of this meetup.
I am sure there is a way of doing an invite within a certain radius. Just for those that don’t check the site very often. Just a thought. Thank you for setting this up.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
I don’t live up here but I did spend 3 months up in Galt CA Training for work a few years ago, brings back memories hearing of Elk Grove, Lodi was pretty cool too.
The biggest change has been traffic. It is getting worse by the month. Thank you for want you do.

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Great, looking forward to having some new people.

Everyone also remember this is supposed to be a very kid friendly group; I will have my kids, so don't be afraid to bring em if you have em.

Ford

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Elk Grove, CA, USA
Member #

I'm there.